Friday, August 19, 2011

August Wedding Cake

Finally I got to make yet another wedding cake and I've looked so much forward to doing this paticular cake because it seemed so easy! Well guess again missy! 

Late last night I got around to the decorating and finishing touches and I dropped the bow I made on Monday right on the floor! That meant I had to make a whole new bow and didn't have the time for it to dry enough before I put it on the cake and I was disappointed with how it turned out... I tried to salvage it by splitting the bow in half and put on each piece individually and the result was okay... 

Anyway the bride was happy with it and now I just hope that she will be with the taste of it as well... here it is:

The August Wedding Cake


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts

You might also like: